For this update of the beta code, available here, we've been able to augment our original beta drop with additional support in both directions:
- Web 2.0 bindings for JSON-RPC and ATOM services.
- Additional support for JMS over WebSphere MQ.
- OSOA support for implementation.jee.
- We have begun our work on implementation.spring to encapsulate, expose and compose your Spring applications as services in your enterprise's SOA. I'll note for the record we are not shipping the Spring framework with WebSphere and you'll have to get the Spring Framework (2.5.5) from SpringSource.
- using SCA annotations in JEE components so you can leverage SCA directly in your JEE applications.
- using SDO 2.1.1 which derives its implementation from our new XML core provided by the XML Feature Pack for WAS V7.
Finally, the early programs site which supports our beta has a lot of collateral like white papers and demos as well as a forum to answer your questions.
I can't think of how to make a beta much easier to get feedback than we've tried to make this delivery -- if there's still an inhibitor that you're experiencing that we could do different and make your life easier, my team is all ears.
We look forward to your feedback and your participation.