The WebSphere team has been busy at developerworks refreshing and adding articles regarding Open SCA -- Exploring the WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for SCA:
- Part 1: An overview of the Service Component Architecture feature pack
- Part 2: Web services policy sets
- Part 3: Intents and policies available in the SCA feature pack
- Part 4: SCA Java annotations and component implementation
- Part 5: Protocol bindings for Service Component Architecture services
- Part 6: Using Spring with Service Component Architecture
- Part 7: Using Atom and JSON-RPC for Web 2.0 support
IBM Education Assistant has also been enriched with SCA collateral and you can get started here. If you never have seen Education Assistant before, you're missing out on a great resource!
We welcome your comments about the papers themselves, collateral, or the feature pack itself.